UP TO $26,000/ year
We are looking for self-motivated, fun, and energetic people to join our team. We treat our people with respect and honesty. We are also committed to providing our employees with a stable, safe, and enjoyable work environment so they may realize their greatest potential and explore your career potential.
- Dental Insurance (full-time employees after waiting period)
- Medical Insurance (full-time employees after waiting period)
- Vision Insurance (full-time employees after waiting period)
- Free Meals
Cook's Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide prompt and friendly service to customers in a way that will exceed customer expectations and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Follow procedures to prepare food products for customers, maintaining the highest level of product quality and cleanliness.
- Cooks are also responsible for the cleaning and sanitizing of food preparation areas, storage areas, including interior and exterior of the restaurant, equipment, and utensils.
Cook's Qualifications and skills
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to interact in a positive and professional manner with Guests and coworkers
- Willingness to learn all areas of restaurant operations & work multiple stations
- Available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
Cook's Physical Demands
- Consistently handle product preparation
- Consistently kneel and follow proper lifting procedures
- Consistently push to open and close door to store and storage shed as well as cooler and freezers
- Consistently stand up to 4 hours at a time
- Consistently talk to and listen to fellow team members and Guests
- Consistently lifts for product preparation, stocking, and inventory up to 50 lbs.
Popeyes is an equal opportunity employer that makes employment decisions based on skills and experience and we encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
Founded in 1972, Popeyes® has more than 40 years of history and culinary tradition. Popeyes® owes its beginnings to entrepreneur and culinary innovator, Al Copeland. With one small restaurant and a big idea, Copeland introduced the New Orleans–style fried chicken that has now made the brand famous throughout the world. Popeyes® culinary heritage is built upon the rich Cajun and creole flavor profiles that are unmistakably Louisiana. We continuously draw upon and celebrate this heritage to inspire new, authentic menu creations the world craves. Popeyes distinguishes itself with a unique New Orleans style menu featuring spicy chicken, chicken tenders, fried shrimp and other regional items. This unique and flavorful food has allowed Popeyes to become one of the world’s largest chicken quick service restaurants, with over 2,700 restaurants in the U.S. and around the world.