Understands the company core values and Ensures Guests receive a Great dining experience. Prepares food for guest.
- Knowledge of the Food to prepare “Sexy Food” to every guest every time.
- Sets up station according to restaurant guidelines.
- Follows recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications as set by the restaurant.
- Restocks all items as needed throughout shift.
- Cleans and maintains station in practicing good safety, sanitation, organizational skills.
- Has understanding and knowledge to properly use and maintain all equipment in station.
- Assists with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of kitchen, walk-in coolers, and all storage areas.
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
- Assists other Team Members as needed.
- Basic understanding of professional cooking and knife handling skills.
- Understanding and knowledge of safety, sanitation and food handling procedures
- Previous prep or line cook experience.
- Stands/walks 6 to 8 hours per shift.
- Reaches, lifts and bends, frequently.
- Ability to take direction.
- Ability to read and write English.
- Must have problem solving abilities, be self-motivated, and organized.
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
Source : DP3 LLC