Now hiring! Apply today!
Atria Senior Living has immediate openings for cooks looking for a career with competitive pay and outstanding benefits, including:
- Paid holidays and PTO
- Up to $1,500 more each year through our rewards program
- Benefits include: Health / Dental / Vision / Life Insurance
- 401(k) employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
As part of the culinary services team at Atria, you’ll work in a supportive environment that values work-life balance and offers exceptional advancement opportunities. Apply now.Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- One (1) to three (3) years of experience as a cook in a hospitality or healthcare environment
- Food handlers permit as required by state law and/or Company standards
- Ability to read and follow recipes, guides, cleaning schedules and logs
Apply now to join the Atria team.
Employees of Atria must have or be willing to get a COVID-19 vaccine, subject to legal requirements.
Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.Responsibilities:
What you will do as a Cook
- Join the kitchen staff in preparing and cooking food for our residents.
- Build positive relationships with residents, employees and coworkers.
- Understand that dining in the restaurant-style atmosphere can be the highlight of our residents’ day.
- Maintain the kitchen in a clean, safe and sanitary condition at all times.