ECCU is now AdelFi!
Contact Center Representative - Temporary
We are looking for someone who is committed to serving current and prospective members in an engaging manner in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where team members work both independently and collaboratively to resolve concerns, anticipate needs, and identify opportunities.
What are some responsibilities of this position?
- Captures and accurately inputs customer relationship information into applications and systems as required. Uses activity codes to identify purpose of incoming and outbound calls.
- Ensures that routine service requests are processed, and any error corrections are resolved.
- Interacts with members by telephone, email and occasionally in-person; responds with appropriate product, service, transaction or informational support.
- Responsible for compliance with OFAC/USA PATRIOT Act and the Customer Identification Program as applicable to your position.
What are some requirements of this position?
- Able to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Able to work with consumers, ministries and professional members.
- Excellent data entry and attention to detail.
- Effective and clear verbal and written communication.
- Able to compose routine business correspondence and professional responses to member emails and messages.
- Able to work as a team player in a department where co-workers are highly interdependent.