Job Type: Full Time
REPRESENTATION UNIT: Administration
Rate: $34,020 per year and Comprehensive benefits package
Inland Regional Center, a non-profit agency that provides support to people with intellectual disabilities, autism, cerebral palsy, and epilepsy through the Inland Empire since 1972 has an exciting job opportunity for an IT Technician II to work out of our San Bernardino, CA office.
Your primary responsibility is to perform secretarial and clerical services related to serving all types of cases.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist Program Manager in maintaining administrative compliance of
- Maintain confidentiality of program and all work-related matters.
- Review Individual Program Plan (IPP)/ Client Development Evaluation Report (CDERs)/ Annual Review (AR) to be sure the packet is complete when received for Program Manager’s review and
- Review and distribute all Medicaid Waiver Audit Sheets and collect all information as identified on the sheet within the time frames
- Collect all Medicaid Waiver Consumer Choice of Services/Living Arrangement DS2200s forms as identified by Medicaid Waiver Team and route as appropriate. Bring problems to the Program Manager for Identify areas that may require additional staff training.
- Review monthly audits for expired reports, keeping Consumer Services Coordinator (CSC) and Program Manager informed. As directed, assist Program Manager with staff
- Follow-up with CSCs on past due Special Incident Report (SIR)
- Sort and distribute mail for unit and vacant caseloads to an assigned Consumer Services Coordinator. Develop tickler for work to be done. Document when assigned visits and documentation on vacant caseloads are
- If appropriate prepare and mail monthly Family Cost Participation Program (FCPP)
- Review travel claims for completeness and
- Coordinate office days and duty day assignments. Provide backup for the duty person.
- The receiving Consumer Support Technician III (CST III) and/or Program Manager will agree to take case from the sending unit/progra
- Take messages for the Program Manager in their
- Maintain daily schedule for Program Manager that may include scheduling meetings. Direct people or calls to the appropriate person.
- Enter data into Atlas system.
- Check for duplicates before routing material for Maintain Program Manager’s files. Assist staff in maintaining administrative compliance.
- Assist Program Manager with correspondence to include on a daily basis: computer key entry, typing error-free correspondence and reports, and preparing documents for mailing. Complete necessary paperwork, reports, etc. on a timely basis.
- At the discretion of Program Manager, request outstanding reports to update client file; respond to request for information; prepare referral packets as time permits; compile appropriate documents for clinical review (re-eligibility) purposes; track cases participating in the Self Determination program; and track cases that are participating in Co-Pay, Co-Insurance, Deductible assistance.
- Prepare correspondence and reports as needed or assigned on a timely
- Keep manager informed of pending work, work in progress and problems encountered.
- Perform as a member of a team answering questions, sharing expertise, and generally contributing to the harmony of the team. Provide backup to other CST III positions as
- Handle change well and be flexible and adaptable in dealing with interruptions, new priorities and new assignments.
- Successfully complete all assignments arising out of the Agency’s Performance Contract.
- Use office equipment appropriately. Keep work area neat and orderly. Observe all safety rules.
- Utilize agency’s IT systems as assigned, maintaining security and following agency’s protocol and procedures, rules, and requirements.
- Comply with and ensure program compliance with agency’s Personnel Policies and Procedures.
- Seek to maintain currency and expand relevant knowledge Update knowledge through readings, briefings, and training. Attend training sessions as required.
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality.
- Drive vehicle/travel to other offices/locations to pick up, deliver documents and materials as needed or Organize travel efficiently and effectively.
- Utilize bilingual skills as able and as
- Perform different or additional work as assigned.
MINIMUM POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One year of clerical experience.
- Knowledge of modern office practices and procedures including business correspondence, filing, and operation of office business machines.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Teams, Adobe, Excel, and PDF Expert.
- Ability to perform clerical work involving independent judgment, accuracy, and speed.
- Ability to spell correctly, use proper English, make simple arithmetical commutations.
- Demonstrated ability to type/keyboard accurately (40 WPM).
- Ability to follow oral and written direction.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with others. Perform as a member of a team, answering questions, sharing expertise and generally contributing to the harmony of the team.
- Assure that consumer rights and dignity are maintained in the provision of services.
- Full use of an automobile, possession of a valid California driver's license and liability insurance for the minimum amount prescribed by law or ability to provide for independent transportation. Must have and maintain a safe driving record.
- May be required to be bilingual.
The health and well-being of our employees is of utmost importance to Inland Regional Center. In addition to following CDC guidelines, our agency also takes other safety measures to help protect our employees against COVID-19 such as:
- Remote interview process
- Temporary hybrid remote and in-office work with staggered in-office work schedules
- Office equipment for temporary remote work use at home
- Virtual Meetings through Teams App
- Requiring employees to wear personal protective equipment in the workplace and practicing social distancing
- Completing a check-in questionnaire before entering the office
- Providing onsite COVID-19 testing twice a week
- Mandatory COVID-19 vaccination subject to disability/medical condition/religious belief exemptions/reasonable accommodations
We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.