Reach new heights in your career with Heights Finance!
At Heights Finance we service our communities by offering personal installment loans designed to help our customers get the money they need when they need it through all four of our brand names - Heights Finance, Covington Credit, Quick Credit and Southern Finance.
If you are self-motivated and energized by delivering good customer service and hitting sales initiatives, then we have the opportunity for you! At Heights Finance you will be provided with the tools to enhance your talents and abilities to grow your career in the financial services industry while also enjoying a work-life balance.
Sign on bonus of $3000 will be paid in installments within your first year!
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm. Some occasional Saturdays.
What we offer you:
- A new career path
- Monthly bonus opportunities
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company paid LTD/STD, 401K with some company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- PTO allowance with Paid Holidays.
- Provide excellent customer service while working with our customers to find products that best fit their financial needs while also processing their loan applications and/or loan refinancing.
- Perform cashiering duties by processing payments and preparing daily bank deposits.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- English fluency is required. In some locations, additional fluency in Spanish is desired.
- Required to have and maintain a valid driver’s license,
CURO Financial Technologies Corp Supports Equal Employment Opportunity. CURO Financial Technologies Corp (dba Heights Finance, Quick Credit, Southern Finance, Covington Credit, Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, LendDirect, Avío Credit, Opt+ and Revolve Finance) is committed to a policy of providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants. This commitment is reflected in all aspects of our daily operations. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information in any personnel practice, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, and discipline. Additionally, we do not discriminate based on any other characteristic protected by applicable state or local law where a particular employee works. In addition, it is the policy of CURO Financial Technologies Corp to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by federal law and any state law where a particular employee works.