Electrical Engineer (Entry/Junior level) - Solon, OH - Job 23-00710
Salary Range: $60K - $70K Permanent Position with Benefits
A rapidly expanding original equipment manufacturer located in the Solon area is seeking an Electrical Engineer who they can train the industry. They will consider entry and junior level candidates willing to learn.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Detailed design and development of Automation Systems and Equipment (existing product range).
- Concept and detailed design of new Automation Control Systems and Equipment.
- Detailed design of robotic / computer / control system interfacing.
- Systems engineering of electro mechanical equipment.
- Robot and control system programming and configuration.
- Creation of technical specifications / documentation for the selection and development of equipment.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrated control systems design experience.
- Demonstrated CAD experience; 2D and 3D.
- Ability to effectively present design solutions.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.