Mattson is working with an exciting global company that owns, develops, and manages industrial real estate including logistics facilities, warehouses, retail outlets, and business parks. They are looking for a Construction Project Administrator in Irvine CA.
What you will get:
- Competitive salary
- Short term and long-term bonuses (stock options)
- Health, dental, vision
- Paid holidays
- Opportunity for growth
- collaborative work environment
- An incredible leadership team that cares about your development
Duties and responsibilities
- Maintains meticulous progress tracking tools including databases, spreadsheets and computer-based applications to generate accurate reporting for budgeting and cash forecasting.
- Actualization of costs to be incorporated in the project feasibilities to provide accurate data analytics on a monthly basis.
- Create, assemble, and distribute reports internally and externally as required for the team.
- Coordinates and participates in various meetings and events.
- Review the coding of all projects related invoices in compliance with the approved budget.
- Maintain accurate tracking and reporting of project cost management to include budget and cash forecasting.
- With Manager oversight, create of a project forecast model, merging approved Yardi accounting budget into excel based project cashflow template.
- Attend weekly project meetings with the General Contractor, Design Consultants and misc. vendors to provide aid in expediting required tasks relating to the forecasting of additional costs.
- Attends and participates in internal and external meetings within the organization in support of the development and construction team efforts as needed.
Education, Experience and Knowledge
- Minimum of 3 years of development or construction industry project administration experience.
- Associate Degree (Bachelor’s Degree preferred), or equivalent experience.
- Able to anticipate development team needs, make decisions, and resolve issues in their absence.
- Knowledgeable in budget tracking and basic contract/accounting terminology.
- Uses time effectively based on key priorities; accepts direction from more than one person at a time and oversees multiple projects.
- Builds effective relationships with associates, design team, contractors, consultants, and the multiple agencies typically encountered in the development industry. Actions should reflect and support company core values.
- Able to write clearly and concisely in a variety of communication settings and styles.
- Open to change and can learn quickly when faced with new opportunities and challenges.
- Organizes people, tools and equipment and plan/manage multiple activities to accomplish desired results.
- Exhibits commitment to quality by evaluating project-related processes and making necessary changes to make improvements, and meeting/exceeding internal and external expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and tasks daily with efficiency and accuracy. Ability to organize and prioritize work assignments and meet deadlines.
- The position requires motivation and commitment to a fast-paced Development Team.
- Acts in a manner of integrity that demonstrates support for the company values and the employees, while maintaining constant focus on completing tasks with integrity.
- Displays tactful, mature, and professional demeanor with well-developed interpersonal skills including the ability to work with diverse personnel. Team player with a collaborative approach.
- Strong computer skills in word processing, spreadsheet, scanning, database software. Demonstrates proficiency using a personal computer (PC) and company communication tools, such as email, internet, and Microsoft Products (e.g., Word, Excel, Office, Outlook)
- Experience with SharePoint technology
- Experience with Yardi budgeting software
- Experience with Accounts Payable
Source : Mattson Resources