- Project management of construction materials testing projects; including the testing of soils, foundations, reinforced and post-tensioned concrete, masonry, structural steel, fireproofing and asphalt pavement.
- Additional responsibilities include application of technical support, daily review of field reports, monitoring project process for performance and budgetary conditions.
- Duties include assisting with collection efforts, preparation of proposals and invoicing; attending project site meetings and assisting with the resolution to technical and administrative problems.
- Additional responsibilities include marketing and business development with a focus on maintaining regular client contacts; interacting with senior staff members and mentoring junior staff members.
- ECS is involved with a wide range of projects that you may be responsible for, from residential developments to large industrial facilities involving deep and shallow foundations, site development, slope stability analysis, earth retention systems, soil stabilization, retaining wall design, geophysical surveys, and ground improvement techniques.
- BS or MS in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited college/university
- 4-6 years of related experience
- Must have a P.E. license, or be capable of obtaining a licensure within six months following date of hire
- If driving for, or on behalf of, any ECS subsidiary, a valid driver’s license is required
Founded in 1988, Engineering Consulting Services (ECS) is a leader in geotechnical, construction materials, environmental, and facilities engineering. ECS is currently ranked 38 in Zweig Group’s Hot Firms List (Zweig Group, June 2022), 64 in Engineering News-Record’s Top 500 Design Firms (ENR, April 2022), and 142 in Engineering News-Record’s Top 200 Environmental Firms (ENR, July 2022). To learn more about us, click here.
We love our employees and we show this through providing some great benefits, including paid time off, health and other insurance plans, retirement and college savings plans, and more. Click here to learn more about the great benefits at ECS.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.