Lead the daily operations of a construction site from planning projects to overseeing their completion
- Scheduling work to proceed according to a strict timeline
- Coordinate efforts with the procurement department with the definition of scope of work for specific jobs, as well as contact potential subcontractors
- Assess the resources needed to complete a construction project
- Lead staff on a construction site, both direct workers and of subcontractors
- Conduct audits and checks to ensure that work corresponds with blueprints or client requests.
- Oversee all actions needed to ensure compliance with safety, health, and quality standards.
- Prepare construction status reports, including the status of the project in terms of % of completion and Cost allocation.
- Support the project control in terms of costs and income, such as generating cost estimates to help setting up the project budge.
- Clearly and effectively communicate and interact with all stakeholders, including the design team, client and subcontractors to ensure projects are built on time and within budget to the highest standard QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLSMinimum Qualifications:
- Associate degree in construction or equivalent Minimum Experience:
- At least 5-10 years of previous experience in the construction industry, with a minimum of 2 years of commercial construction
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP) preferred.
Particular Skills: Preferable experience in Retail Projects
Source : FlexForce Industrial