The Party Staff is looking to add to our growing roster of
Concert & Stadium BARTENDERS!
A good Bartender is friendly, organized, has a good memory and can communicate efficiently and effectively with a diverse group of customers. They are energetic, confident, have a strong knowledge of alcoholic beverages and practice good time management skills. They must be able to work quickly, in fast-paced environments and methodically.
The Party Staff Advantage:
- More work than any other staffing company in town – We offer a wide variety of special events resulting in the opportunity to work for multiple clients and venues.
- Flexible schedule - At The Party Staff, we believe in a work-life balance. With our easy online scheduling, you will have the freedom to choose when and where you work in addition to competitive pay.
- Opportunity to work with a great team of professionals - Our clients expect nothing short of the best from us, and we deliver. Work alongside other talented industry professionals who take pride in exceptional service.
- Boost your resume - We work with some of the top respected caterers, and prestigious hotels, country clubs, and event planners in town. Working with The Party Staff allows you to gain more experience and make valuable connections.
- Benefits –Health insurance and 401K with company match for qualifying employees.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
Most event bartenders have experience in restaurants, fine dining, catering, and banquet facilities. We also look for event bartenders with great people skills, a professional mindset, and positive attitude.
Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Plan and present bar menu
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
We will review your resume and follow up if your qualifications meet our client’s needs, either via email or phone, and invite you to complete our online application.