The world of work is changing…short commutes, flexibility, and convenience are the minimum standards employees want when it comes to how they want to work!
At Regus, we are leading the way. We’ve built the world’s largest workspace network so that our customers can work in an office, in a touchdown space, wherever they want…in over 120 countries across the globe!
Join us and help us bring more freedom to people and businesses, while expanding our network. You’ll be able to enjoy a great work life balance and competitive benefits, while growing your career path along the way.
As a Community Associate, you’ll work closely with new and existing customers across a myriad of industries, working to create and maintain your own Regus community within your center, where you will help take care of all the administrative and support needs for your customers…so that your customers can focus on running their business.
A typical day at Regus
You arrive a few minutes before your center opens to make sure everything is ready and check there’s nothing the cleaners have missed.
Customers arrive all throughout the morning. One asks you for a changed WiFi code. Another wants to know if his important package has arrived. A woman needs directions to her meeting room… and can you help her set up the projector and show her where to find a great cup of coffee. You’re off to help her get set-up, as soon as you connect the incoming call to another customer.
The mail arrives. You sort through it while dealing with a whole host of other customer requests, remembering to email the customer from earlier to let him know his package is waiting for him in his mailbox. And that’s lunch.
Early afternoon, you sit down with the Community Manager to discuss the organization of next week’s networking event in your center. You plan and write the invites to customers, then create, print and put-up posters on the noticeboards around the center. To your excitement, the Community Manager is coming around the corner with a prospect (someone interested in joining the Regus community), you share a few details about what makes this space so amazing for your customers and encourage them to join the network soon so they can participate in next week’s networking event – then you head back to finish putting up your posters.
The day is coming to a close. Time to gently ask the large group in meeting room 3 to start wrapping up. You direct them to the nice restaurant you know around the corner, so they can grab a bite and continue their discussion. You ensure everything’s nice and tidy, it’s time to head home.
We’re looking for someone who knows how to manage multiple tasks while providing customers with the best possible service. You also need to be:
- A good communicator, with the ability to build strong professional relationships and empathize with people’s needs (Ideally 2+ years of customer service experience)
- Happy taking ownership of problems and finding ways to solve them
- Positive, enthusiastic and able to adapt to fast-changing situations
- Confident using MS Office and other basic IT packages
- Legally eligible to work in the Country you are applying within and at least 18 years old
What we offer
On top of a competitive total compensation package, you’ll enjoy:
- Work life balance (no standard nights/weekends)
- Generous paid time off plans (sick and vacation)
- 11 Paid Company Holidays per calendar year (in addition to your PTO accrual)
- Competitive 401K Program, with a Company match
- Affordable and comprehensive health care for all full-time team members (and some plan options for part-timers as well)
- A quarterly bonus plan program
- A bright and inspiring work environment
- Training and development opportunities aligned with great career path opportunities