On-Board PMO is hiring a full-time Lab Technician in Valley View, OH!
For immediate consideration please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Line: Position Title and State you are Located
On-Board Services, Incorporated is an on-site contract service provider for a local manufacturing entity providing full time positions to our employees. We offer benefits as well as 401k.
Position Type: full-time
Job Location: Valley View, OH
Shift: 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Benefits: Paid time off, paid holidays and health benefits; Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and Life Insurance
Compensation: $21.69 hourly
The Client Valley View, OH site is currently seeking an experienced Laboratory Technician to work at its manufacturing site. The site is located south of Cleveland in Valley View, OH near Interstates 77 & 480. The facility manufactures compression molded, close tolerance-machined composite parts for aerospace and specialty industrial applications. Customers include the major commercial and military aircraft engine manufacturers around the world.
- Incoming material receiving, certification review, and material release
- Understand and interpret testing methods (ASTM and customer methods)
- Mechanical testing Room/Elevated Temperature Tensile Compression Flexural CTE Density Wear Life testing
- Thermal Testing DSC (Differential Scanning Calorimetry), TGA (Thermal Gravimetric Analysis), T MA (Thermal Mechanical Analysis), and TOS (Thermal Oxidative Studies), Wet Chemistry Composite resin balance Specific Gravity
- Update and maintain laboratory certification Material and product certification
- Develop and review laboratory test procedures and methods
- Interface with technical resources to implement testing methods when required Coordinate external material testing
- High School Diploma/GED
- 3+ years experience in an IS09001 and/or AS9100 compliant laboratory environment in support of manufacturing, or an Associates Degree or higher in chemistry or science with laboratory experience
- Experience updating and maintaining laboratory records
- Experience developing and reviewing laboratory test procedures and methods
- Ability to interface with technical resources to implement testing methods
- ASQ Certified Quality Technician (CTQ)
- Laboratory certification
- Material & Product certification
- Experience with SAP or equivalent manufacturing operations software
- Experience with NADCAP or IS017025
The On-Board Family of Companies conducts operations through its Corporate Headquarters located in East Windsor, NJ along with Regional Offices in New Castle, DE and Wake Forest, NC. On-Board’s Mission is to provide “Flexible Service by applying the talents of our people, work processes and technology to meet our clients’ expectations in a Safe, Responsible and Dependable manner.”
On-Board Companies provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.