ABC Home & Commercial Services of DFW is currently seeking a Commercial Sales Representative who will prospect for new commercial customers via phone, on-line and face to face.
Customer base will include hospitality, restaurant, healthcare, food processing and warehouse/distribution industries.
We are looking for a determined and aggressive individual to fill this "Hunter" position to capture and close new sales.
Who We Are:
A Texas owned family business since 1949, serving customers all over the state, with reach across all 49 other states. We provide comprehensive solutions in pest management for a variety of customers in a variety of industries.
Key Responsibilities for Commercial Sales Representative:
- Meet or exceed sales goals set by management.
- Establish and maintain high level of customer satisfaction.
- Prospect new customers in industries such as food grade, food processing, distribution/logistics, healthcare and manufacturing.
- Work with management and service professionals to assure new and existing customers are able to resolve pest solutions.
- Effectively utilize and manage prospective clients with software package and databases to enhance sales opportunities.
- Analyze and develop sales plans using industry and company knowledge, prepare proposals, and recommend solutions/services through detailed sales presentations.
- Skill and ability to demonstrate sales techniques (presentation skills, negotiations, overcoming customer concerns/objections and cold calling).
Keyword: Corporate Account Manager, Sales, representative. outside, Field
Experience and Skills for Commercial Sales Representative:
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education and sales experience.
- Two or more years of B2B sales experience and a proven sales history.
- Demonstrable sales techniques.
- Skilled with Microsoft office software, CRM and general computer skills
- Self starter, strong work ethic and sales mentality.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work with limited supervision.
- Proficient in written and verbal communication.
- Strong people skills.
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Team player is a must.
- Ability to travel locally and work occasionally at industry trade conferences.
From: ABC Home & Commercial Services of DFW