CNC Machinist - Mills/Lathe - Strongsville, OH - JOB 22-00227
Hourly Rate: $24.00 - $26.00/HR Permanent Positions with Benefits
A Strongsville Manufacturing Company is seeking a CNC Machinist. The CNC Machinist's key responsibilities are to Set up and operate CNC mills and lathes. Editing of CNC Programs (Daewoo, Haas). Maintain safe operations by following safety procedures and regulations.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Must have experience with setting up and operating CNC Machines (CNC Vertical Turing Lathes, Mill, Drill)
- Must have experience with CNC programming/editing (Fanuc, Daewoo, Haas)
- Must be able to use all hand measuring devices
- Must be able to read a tape measure within 1/64
- Must have good basic math skill (addition, subtract, multiplication and division)
- Must be able to convert fractions to decimals and metric to English.
- Must be able to read and interpret complex blueprints
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Fork Lift Training
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.