Produces machined parts by programming with Master Cam and Long Hand G-Code, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; maintaining equipment and supplies.
Qualified applicants should send your resume to production@Ltsenergy.com
* Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, orthographic drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
* Programs mills and lathes by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry; proving part programs.
* Sets-up mills and lathes by installing and adjusting three- and four-jaw chucks, tools, attachments, collets, bushings, cams, gears, stops, and stock pushers; indicating vices; tramming heads.
* Loads feed mechanism by lifting stock into position.
* Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample work pieces; adhering to international standards.
* Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
* Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
* Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions
* Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Verbal Communication, Functional and Technical Skills, Controls and Instrumentation, Tooling, Coordination, Attention to Detail, Judgment
• Paid vacation and sick time
• Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Life and AD&D
• Company 401k Plan