Advance your career with the #1 aluminum knuckle manufacturer in the world at Aludyne! We aim to recruit and retain thoughtful, inquisitive people fueled by the same entrepreneurial spirit that drives us. It’s how we deliver on the promises we make to our customers and to each other. We believe in continuous improvement for our workforce and providing them with the tools necessary to further their career while also giving them the autonomy to make a defined difference. If you want to accelerate your development in an environment that promotes fairness, inclusivity, and enhances both personal and professional growth, we'd love to hear from you!
Our CNC Machine Operators perform duties to operate the CNC machine and secondary equipment, and wash, inspect, and pack parts in accordance with quality specifications. This position also trains other team members in cell expectations.
What You'll Do:
- Required to actively support safety and 5S initiatives including surveys, audits, and monitoring the safety of all department employees; Follow safety rules and keep work area clean and orderly
- Lock, load, unload, and blow off parts; visually inspect parts for completed operations
- Use gauges as directed for defects
- Remove flash and parting line from castings as directed per cell documentation
- Wash, leak test, assemble, and gauge parts as directed
- Place accepted parts in containers as specified
- Document machine process using SPC
- Prepare required production and quality control reports
- Perform machine specific TPM requirements
- Notify Machine Tech or Supervisor of machine problems, part, or material problems
Why You'll Love Working for Us:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package to include medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Health Savings Account with annual employer contributions and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Career Development and On-The-Job Training
- Employer 401K Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid vacation and holidays
What We Need from You:
- 6 months to 1 year of experience operating a CNC machine/secondary machine
- Familiarity with quality control gauges
- Understanding of machine set up sheets and process control plans
- Ability to deburr machined parts using handheld deburring and power deburring tools, and to wash machined parts using automatic washing or manual washing equipment
- Understanding of the use of handheld gauges and ability to use basic gauging and measuring equipment
- Identify defects and inspect parts using process control plans
- Ability to start and operate all secondary equipment from power off to cycle start
- Ability to stand, bend, and stoop for long periods of time
- Ability to lift, push, and pull heavy objects up to 55 pounds regularly
- Ability to read, write, perform basic math calculations, and complete visual inspections
Aludyne is an equal employment opportunity employer such that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.