Position: Cloud Channel Account Manager
Location: US Remote
Objective:Incubate, nurture and proactively grow Fortinet’s public cloud security business through cloud channel partners with expertise in Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and Oracle Cloud.
The focus of the Cloud Channel Account Manager will be to:
- Recruit and manage partners such as Regional System Integrators (RSI’s), Managed Service Providers (MSP’s), Managed Security Service Providers (MSSP’s), VARs, Consultants and Advisors.
- Lead partner business development, enablement, and sales/GTM campaigns that drive the consumption of Fortinet’s public cloud security products.
- Engage and build relationships with regional channel resources at each of the four public cloud service providers.
- Develop a portfolio of public cloud partners; identify short-term and long-term goals.
- Build and execute partner business plans that drive profitable growth for partners and Fortinet.
- Proactively work with partners to drive incremental sales pipeline and revenues through business/technical enablement and GTM support.
- Orchestrate resources from Fortinet marketing, legal, finance, channel operations and other teams across Fortinet.
- Create, monitor and share KPIs regularly with internal stakeholders to measure growth and to identify areas that need attention.
- Build relationships and deliver value to partner executives and other stakeholders.
Required Skills, Knowledge amp; Experience
- 3+ years of public cloud solution sales through channel partners and partner account management. Networking and/or security experience is a plus.
- Deep understanding of the challenges, issues and impact of end customers’ cloud journeys across major public clouds listed above.
- Experience working in public cloud ecosystems, marketplaces and co-sell engagements with public cloud service providers.
- Ability to articulate use cases and solutions based on Fortinet’s cloud security portfolio.
- Experience building business and marketing plans with partners that illustrate paths to partner monetization and profitability.
- Experience in delivering sales trainings
- Ability to communicate with executives as well as individual contributors.
- College or University degree preferred.