Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins laboratories work with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
The Eurofins network of companies is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. It is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. It also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 58,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 54 countries. Eurofins companies offer a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2021, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR 6.72 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.Job Description
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as project manager on studies as directed by department manager
- Assist in the conduct of clinical trials as specified by the study protocol under the supervision of designated Principal Investigator and departmental management
- Record observations, measurements, and test results, as required
- Provide a professional experience to test subjects, and answer all inquiries, as appropriate
- Assist in the preparation of test materials, as needed
- Perform data entry and data review to ensure study quality
- Adhere to all Standard Operating Procedures to ensure consistency and quality work across CRL
- Efficiently time manage multiple projects
- Succinctly communicate day to day project details to both department manager and Principal Investigator
- Perform department specific procedures as qualified by training and evaluation of proficiency
- Diploma or higher
- Detail oriented
- Customer service centric
Eurofins has a culture of entrepreneurship, high professional standards, strong process leadership, and an eye for details. Candidates should be fully aligned with this culture, which implies a structured and analytical approach, pragmatism, modesty, and the highest ethical standards.
In a fast growing group, successful leaders are frequently being offered increased areas of responsibility (which may be subject to geographic mobility).
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.