Do you love to care for patients in a warm and welcoming environment?
Gastro Health is currently looking for a detail-oriented Clinical Research Coordinator to join our team!
Gastro Health is a great place to work and advance in your career. You'll find a collaborative team of coworkers and providers, as well as consistent hours – and we enjoy paid holidays per year plus paid time off.
Our Research Assistants are responsible for providing information to volunteers so they may fully utilize and benefit from the research services. Opportunity to be involved in both research and administrative areas including assisting with volunteer care and handling clerical, environmental, and organizational tasks.
Here are some of the duties you will be responsible for:
- Prepares source documents, EDC entry, and query resolution. Review, file and respond to study-specific documents, correspondence, and requests.
- Completes volunteer care responsibilities as assigned that may include checking schedules and organizing visit flow.
- Screens volunteers for eligibility in currently enrolling studies, patient recruitment, scheduling patient visits according to protocol schedule.
- Understands and maintains good clinical practice standards over the course of the trial.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 1+ years experience in the medical field
Gastro Health is the largest gastroenterology multi-specialty group in the country. We are over 300 physicians strong with over 100 locations throughout the nation, including Florida, Alabama, Ohio, Maryland, Washington, Virginia, and Massachusetts. We employ the finest gastroenterologists, pediatric gastroenterologists, colorectal surgeons, and allied health professionals. Gastro Health is always looking for talented individuals who share our mission to provide outstanding medical care and an exceptional healthcare experience.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to our eligible employees, which includes: Cigna healthcare, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, profit-sharing, short & long-term disability, HSA, FSA, and PTO plus 7 paid holidays.
- This position offers a great work/life balance! No weekends or evenings -- Monday thru Friday
- We are growing rapidly and support internal advancement
- We offer competitive compensation
- 401(k) retirement plans
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Pet insurance
Temperature checks at check-in, mask worn while on-premise, and hand sanitizing stations throughout the building.
Gastro Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
We thank you for your interest in joining our growing Gastro Health team!