BayCare is currently in search of our newestClinical Outcomes Data Analystwho is passionate about providing outstanding customer service to our community. We are looking for an individual seeking a career opportunity with one of the largest employers within the Tampa Bay area.
The Clinical Outcomes Data Analyst is responsible for the design, development, implementation and support of the quality outcomes reporting to meet the data decision needs for BayCare Health System.
- The analyst will utilize multiple databases and systems to develop interactive dashboards; analyze and report innovative representations of data into Tableau reports in a graphical and creative manner by using Business Intelligence related technology.
- Analyzing report content and consolidating/transforming content into interactive tableau dashboards.
- Delivers reports via SharePoint.
- 5 years Data Analysis with High School Diploma or Equivalent; or 2 years Data Analysis with Associate's Degree, and 1 year Database Management or 2 years Computer Related Field .
Required Specific Skills:
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable working with large data sets and ability to transform data into dashboards
- Strong ability to work collaboratively and independent
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills including pivot tables, Word and Power Point skills.
Preferred Specific Skills:
- Exposure to Business Intelligence and Reporting (specifically Tableau)
- Experience with SQL/Oracle, understanding and experience with data warehouses and database platforms.
BayCare offers a competitive total reward package including benefits, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, 401k match and additional yearly contribution, yearly performance appraisals with merit increases, yearly team award bonus, community discounts and the chance to be part of an amazing team and a great place to work!
|Required||High School or Equivalent|
|Required||5 years||Reference summary for details|
|Required||2 years||Reference summary for details|
|Required||1 year||Database Management|
|Or||2 years||Computer Related|
|Required||Clinical Decision Support|
|Required||Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills|
|Required||Customer service skills|
|Required||Written and verbal communication skills|
|Required||Work with a team|
|Required||Critical thinking skills|
|Required||Knowledge of regulatory standards appropriate to position|
|Required||Computer skills appropriate to position|
|Required||Medical terminology use and understanding|
|Required||Collaborate and work with a team|