Client Relationship Manager
Banking and Financial Services
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant ranking is 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Our consulting-led approach, deep domain expertise, and partner ecosystem enable clients to address the dual mandate of “optimizing the business” while “driving digital at scale.” From large-scale core system transformation to adoption of cutting-edge technologies like artificial intelligence, analytics, block chain, automation, and machine learning, we collaborate with insurers to envision and build the digital insurer of the future.
The future of banking & financial services offers a world of opportunities, but this transformation will require substantial steps and boldness. The industry needs to be open to new insights instead of being mentally closed by the existing ones. Cognizant can bring together digital strategy, deep industry knowledge, human sciences, experience design and technology expertise to help companies design, build and scale digital business solutions. Cognizant has both the expertise and experience with digital transformation. Together with clients we can explore tomorrow’s opportunities.
Client Relationship Managers are key contributors to the commercial side of Cognizant IT and Consulting Business. They support the Client Partner and act as business owners for assigned accounts, managing the day-to-day activities and P&L of these accounts. They proactively identify new and expansion opportunities on accounts and plan for and close the extension of existing agreements. The CRM works with delivery teams to maximize backlog, optimizing the resource mix and navigating scope changes to ensure client expectations are met. They work towards establishing a positive client experience through delivery excellence. This role is a high visibility and challenging opportunity and requires high amount of commitment, business acumen, leadership qualities and motivated attitude to perform well.
- Manage on-time and on-budget delivery with planned profitability, consistently looking to improve quality and profitability
- Lead the onsite project teams and ensure they understand the client environment
- Responsible for Backlog growth - Existing projects + Renewals/Extensions of current projects + Rate Revisions
- Drive RFPs / Proactive bids w.r.to Renewals, Extensions, Application/Project additions, Application rationalization and modernization
- Build senior and strategic relationships through delivery excellence
- Understand the client environment, issues, and priorities
- Serve as the day-to-day point of contact for the clients taking the lead in delivery
- Support and drive firm-wide delivery initiatives, as directed
A CRM shared measures are margin, revenue, client satisfaction, & employee retention. CRM role-specific measures are bid vs did, renewal win rates, & client experience.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Banking/Financial institutions in a focused client facing role with a consulting firm or an account/engagement management role in the IT professional services offshore/outsourcing industry.
- BS Degree
- Appropriate visa to work in specified geography.
- MS or MBA degree preferred
- Strong background in a project environment and application development.
- Proven ability to contribute to new business development efforts and to lead and manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
- Must be detail oriented and able to manage and maintain all facets of complex assignments.
- Demonstrable problem-solving abilities with the aptitude to identify strategic solutions to business problems with enterprise-wide implications
- Demonstrate the flexibility to work among diverse corporate environments, industries, and technical and non-technical audiences
A good fit for the Cognizant culture:
A person who possesses a true passion for changing organizations for the better, and desires to do so within a success-oriented, yet professional atmosphere filled with business professionals who all manifest a belief in partnership, innovation, and excellence. Our “Cultural Value Drivers” are well known and clearly communicated within the organization: Open, Transparent, Driven, Empowered, Opportunity-Filled, Flexible and Collaborative.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Oct 21 2022
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.