Centennial Technologies Inc. is looking for a Program Manager with strong IT Background to support our federal portfolio. The individual should have proven experience in developing program management and assurance strategies, conducting project-related assessments, and recommending solutions to improve services in federal service sector.
- Manages multiple federal programs or projects - involving system implementation and low code platforms
- Manages client initiatives, including resource management, executive readouts, project plan, activity management, and gateway communication.
- Ability to work collaboratively, and act in a lead role as a subject matter expert, within a team environment to meet aggressive goals and pre-defined measurement criteria.
- Develops short-range and long-range plans to prioritize issues, develop program objectives, obtain needed resources, and to meet reliability compliance program objectives.
- Advises senior management team on a broad variety reliability compliance, risk management, and strategic issues
- Provides leadership for developing unified business and strategic plans for how information technology systems support compliance.
- Creates proposals and leads business development activities, including a proven record of success leveraging executive presence and negotiation skills to develop compelling value-added business cases and/or win proposal bids
- 8+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience with at least 5 years supporting federal clients
- Must have PMP and CSM
- Must have program or project management experience using low code platforms (ex: ServiceNow, Salesforce, Appian)
- Extensive abilities and success with developing comprehensive project management strategies that assist clients in achieving project success
- Proven track record in supporting multiple federal projects
- Candidate must be eligible to obtain a public trust clearance
- Must be willing to come to Leesburg, VA office at least twice a week