Are you unusually organized and detail oriented? Do you love people and enjoy making clients happy? Do you feel fulfilled when working as part of a hardworking team? Do you enjoy writing and communicating? Do your past employers describe you as the best employee they ever had? If so, keep reading . . .
We are a fast-paced boutique law firm located in the heart of Beverly Hills that is looking for an EXCEPTIONAL, full-time, detail-oriented Client Account Manager to join our growing team! We are a firm that focuses exclusively on family law and divorce issues, led by a Certified Family Law Specialist through the State Bar Board of Legal Specialization. We're looking for someone who will assist us in building a great client account management and billing process, to "wow" our clients with every phone call and interaction, always go above and beyond with a smile, and find great satisfaction in providing EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE at all times.
We are looking for a trustworthy Client Account Manager to ensure the company tracks and collects on payments due from client accounts consistently and correctly. This job is important for us to professionally maintain a good relationship with our clients, provide them with excellent customer service, resolve client questions regarding their bills and for safeguarding the law firm’s revenues.
The Client Account Manager will accomplish this goal by:
- Being the lead point of contact for all customer account and billing management matters.
- Utilizing billing and CRM software to manage client accounts
- Issue invoices regularly to clients and distribute them electronically and by mail
- Ensure customers are billed correctly for services offered.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationship by delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs. Multi-task multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Communicate with customers to answer questions
- Resolve disagreements between the company and its clients with assistance from firm principal
- Resolve challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Request payment of pending debts in a firm yet considerate manner
- Negotiate payment arrangements when needed
- Keep accurate records (customer information, received payments etc.)
- Prepare and submit statements to company principal on a regular basis regarding client accounts
The goal is to ensure the company charges its customers appropriately and collects payments in a timely manner, maintains the highest level of professional ethics and customer service, as well as the highest level of client satisfaction.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Is College Educated BA/BS/AA - (Law School graduates may be considered)
- Has 1-3 years of Professional Work Experience with Excellent References
- Prior work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager, Accounts Receivable Clerk, Billing Coordinator or similar role is preferred, but not required
- A prior background in customer service jobs - if you loved being a customer service provider in college as a waiter/waitress, bartender, front desk agent, retail sales associate, real estate agent, and are great at providing top notch service — then this is a great job for you.
- Has a positive and upbeat attitude
- Is a quick-thinker and a problem solver
- Has excellent time management capabilities
- Loves working as part of a driven team
- Is extremely organized and detail orientated
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Is self-motivated and proactive
- Get's things DONE!
- Has "multi-tasker" as their middle name —look up "triage"—it's an accurate description of our day—we're constantly re-arranging tasks depending on what's important—that fast-paced type of environment should excite you, not scare you
- Enjoys responsibility and taking "ownership" of tasks
- Is proficient with Mac computers and Microsoft Office
- Has tough skin, isn't dramatic, and can counteract difficult/emotional clients with empathy and positivity
- Possesses superior writing abilities
- ALWAYS wears a smile!
- Meets deadlines without sacrificing quality
- Is always Punctual, reliable, and extremely dependable
- Mon-Fri 8:00am to 5:00pm
- $18.00/hour to $20.00 an hour depending on experience
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation
- Medical/Health Insurance, Vision, and Dental
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Paid Holidays
- Fringe Benefits and an awesome working environment
Applicants must be able to work on-site at our Beverly Hills office; this position does not allow for remote work. Applicants be fully vaccinated and boosted. Position is open to current Los Angeles residents only.