Regional Home Care, the Northeast’s leading independent sleep therapy service and supplier of respiratory services and durable medical equipment, is currently searching for Claims Analysts / Medical Billers with a passion to provide outstanding customer service. We are committed to serving our patients, their caregivers, and healthcare professionals with superior accuracy, attention to detail and prompt and unparalleled service.
If you are looking for a Full-time or Part -time position in the healthcare field and a professional office work environment, you may be interested in joining our Leominster, MA office team.
• Responsible for the billing of payor claims according to contract terms per insurance guidelines
• Verify accuracy of billing data
• Work and submit denial claims and policy changes when appropriate
• Perform patient eligibility confirmations with insurance companies via phone and electronically
• Process pre-authorization functions in accordance with insurance guidelines via phone and electronically
• Utilize customer service skills regarding insurance coverage related to company services.
• Enter information into patient accounts regarding clinical documents, status, and insurance outcomes
• Work as a team player across many departments to provide support to the various aspects of the billing process
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• Organized with proficient computer skills
• Resourceful and solution oriented with the ability to problem solve
• Strong work ethic with a commitment to an in-office weekday schedule
• Attention to detail
• Health, dental and vision insurance to eligible employees
• Paid Time Off for eligible employees
• Paid holidays for eligible employees
• Company matched 401(k)
• Monday - Friday work week
• Professional development
• Business casual in a pleasant in-office work environment