Our client with multiple sites within MA and RI is seeking a Civil Engineering Project Manager. The Civil Engineering Project Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following: working with clients and performing site visits; working with other Project Managers, Engineers, Technicians, Support staff, and Regulatory agencies; project scoping, estimating, proposals, and deliverables; managing budgets and delivering projects; providing engineering services; and environmental permitting. Work will be a mix of field, in office, and remote.
To be considered, you must have:
- 5 – 10+ years of progressively responsible Civil Engineering experience, including a proven history of delivering on projects
- Proficiency in preparing Civil Engineering plans using AutoCAD Civil 3D or higher
- Willingness and ability to perform field work including occasional heavy lifting and physical work associated with field inspections, data collection, and project monitoring
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering
- Licensed registered PE in MA or have the ability and willingness to obtain registration within 12 months
- Valid driver’s license