SGI Global is seeking a CI Analyst SCRM to support a DOD mission.
*Position is contingent upon award*
Training: Must be a graduate of any of the following Military Department Courses:
- 1. Army - 35F Course (or Military Department / IC equivalent)
- 2. Army - 351F Course (or Military Department / IC equivalent)
- 3. Army Counterintelligence Special Agent Course (CISAC)
- 4. Army - 35M Course (or Military Department / IC equivalent)
- 5. Army - 351M Course (or Military Department / IC equivalent)
- 6. Air Force Basic Special Investigators Course (BISC), U.S. Air Force Special Investigations Academy, or predecessor.
- 7. Navy Special Agent Basic Training Program (SABTB), Naval Criminal Investigative Service Training Academy, or predecessor.
- 1. Minimum 12 years of experience as an All-Source Analyst
- 2. Minimum 5 years of experience in SCRM
- Understanding of Intelligence Cycle
- Understanding of Intelligence Support/Role in the MDMP
- Familiarization with DCGS-A
- Must be willing to undergo and successfully complete a counterintelligence-scope polygraph examination with No Deception Indicated (NDI) on a pre-appointment and periodic basis.
- Must possess strong oral and written communication and negotiating skills, presenting and advocating for analytic methodologies.
- Must demonstrate the ability to write in a clear, concise manner, targeted at senior leader communication.
- Must possess familiarity with various Intelligence Community software and systems.
- Must possess proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be able to work in a high-operational tempo environment.
SGI Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.