The responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Develop high level transparent, effective, professional relationships with Board Directors, Leadership Team, employees, customers, and other shareholders.
- Define the strategy and operating model for the business together with the board and investor base.
- Develop and recommend to the Leadership Team a strategic plan, operating budgets and short-, medium- and long-term business plans and fully responsible for Greenwood's profitable growth and overall success, in alignment with Greenwood strategy.
- Consistently achieve the company's financial and operating goals, with strong hands-on execution and leadership.
- Keep the Board Directors and Leadership Team informed on all aspects of Greenwood's operational and financial affairs and on all matters of significant relevance to the corporation, including external items emanating from governments and regulators on issues such as fiscal and monetary policies, etc.
- Foster an environment of open communication to identify and address business issues to create a transparent, high performance, ownership culture with clear success criteria.
- Provide strong leadership to the organization. The CEO will build a top-tier executive team with both technical and financial capabilities. He/she will ensure that the team has clarity and alignment in its direction, and that a culture of excellence, transparency, accountability and teamwork is created and maintained.
- Perform other duties as required.
- A results-oriented individual, with 10+ years of senior leadership and/or general management experience, ideally with CEO experience, or is "CEO ready." An executive with highly credibility in the fintech arena, steeped in leadership and strategy, in complex and high-growth environments, financially astute, with profit-and-loss responsibility.
- Experience in leading and scaling a high growth start-up, preferably a company with venture funding and 50+ employees.
- Prior experience in scaling aB2C business within financial sector digital products and solutions.
- Developing and implementing scalable and efficient strategies to ensure consistent results and exponential growth.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and lead effectively, preferably in a competitive market environment.
- Proven ability to lead organizational change and drive employee accountability for business results with awareness to cultural sensitivities.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain credibility and relationships with key stakeholders.
- Building strategic partnerships and relationships to drive growth.
- Establishing credibility throughout the customer and partner network.
- Capital Raising experience a plus.
- Possesses the highest personal and professional integrity and adheres to an appropriate and effective set of core values and beliefs during both good and bad times; acts in line with those values and rewards the right values.
- Values the sharing of information and common goals, maintaining an environment of honesty, openness, and energetic exchange coupled with the initiative to do more than is expected or required in the position with the desire to contribute to the success of the business. Ability to exhibit strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work in a team-oriented atmosphere.
- Ability to negotiate mutually advantageous outcomes with internal and external stakeholders using effective commercial, conflict management, dispute resolution and consensus-building skills.
- Possess strong and credible presentation and communication skills (verbal and written) to succeed in relating information to the board and investors, while establishing business development and strategic partnership opportunities.
- Entrepreneurial mindset combined with the ability to deal with chaos, ambiguity and technical complexity with flexibility and adaptability as well as personal and emotional resilience.
- Possess an enthusiasm for the work, and an optimistic outlook regarding the future of the Company.
- Strong ability to build, inspire and lead a high energy, high performing organization that delivers results and value.
- Evangelist for creating and communicating a modern, fintech vision as a critical part of growth strategy.
- Driver of talent management -- attract top talent from the best companies, develop individuals and teams to think differently and grow the talent pool within the organization.
- Executive presence and mindset, with the ability to roll up sleeves when necessary.
Year one Success Metrics
- Grow platform with a target of one million active users.
- Establish new product lines for investing, savings, and loans. This person should see Greenwood as a complete neo-digital banking financial platform.
- A Bachelor's degree is required; Advanced Degree preferred.
Source : Greenwood