The Chief Information Officer will develop, plan, and implement an information technology (IT) strategy that meets the company’s business needs, delivers optimal return on investment, and maintains utmost security.
- Oversees projects and assignments within the Information Systems (IS) department.
- Leads efficient operation of the team so that prompt modernization and upgrades of IS are performed as needed.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Implement and oversee OTT video streaming services.
- Collaborates with members of the executive team to identify ways IT can assist the company in achieving business and financial goals.
- Identifies new IS developments and technologies; anticipates resulting organizational modifications.
- Ensures that IT and network infrastructure adequately support the company’s computing, data processing, and communications needs.
- Develops and implements the IT budget.
- Communicates goals, projects, and timelines of the company to the department; plans ways to execute those goals within the department.
- Establishes long-term IS needs and plans and develops strategies for developing systems and acquiring software and hardware necessary to meet those needs.
- Assists as top-level contact for end users in determining IS requirements and/or solutions.
- Ensures compliance with government regulations that apply to systems operations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Strong background in database development and maintenance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent ability to conceptualize long-term business goals and develop orderly processes to accomplish those goals.
- Excellent managerial skills.
- Thorough understanding of information technology and information technology systems.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or Information Technology preferred.
- At least 10 years of experience in administration of information systems and technology, with increasing level of responsibility throughout.
175,000 - 225,000 /year