To operate, maintain, document, and control waste treatment system and activities.
- Operate waste treatments system to maintain regulatory compliance for discharge water from the facility
- Perform routine maintenance on the wastewater facility
- Perform pump repairs
- Perform PH monitoring and adjustments
- Perform mop water recycling
- Perform duties associated with coolant recycling system
- Perform transfers and documentation
- Perform probe maintenance for proper operation of the waste treatment
- Perform entries to the maintenance repair log
- Perform water usage reading and record the reading
- Perform tank inspections in the waste treatment facility and record findings
- Perform bulk deliveries(tanker truck) and handling and shipping of hazardous waste
- Other duties as assigned including manufacturing work during idle line time
- Must be a team oriented individual.
- Experience in wastewater or ability to learn the wastewater process
- Attention to detail and ability to troubleshoot
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Ability to read blue prints and specifications of the chemical lines
- Ability to calculate math at HS level
- Interpersonal skills with all levels of the business
- Ability to work a flexible schedule when required- some overtime required.
- Multi-task oriented.
Source : Job Opportunties | Boyd Corporation