Channel Account Manager - North America
We are hiring a Channel Account Manager to join the team! This role requires little to no travel.
Odoo is the world's top open-source ERP SaaS software and Channel Account Management is key to our future success. Channel Account Managers coordinate with various partners to strategically find the best solutions for prospective clients that use our software.
As a Channel Account Manager here at Odoo, you will help us achieve our mission of accelerating value for longstanding SMB customers spanning across North America.
- Channel account managers focus on training partners on effective methods for selling and implementing Odoo software to understand how partners work, how Odoo will help them be more efficient, and how selling Odoo's products and services can fit into their business model.
- Channel account managers have a focus on retaining sophisticated partners while coaching inexperienced partners on best sale practices.
- The Channel account manager will have a holistic view of the partner community in a local market, a deep understanding of the partner capabilities, and work collaboratively to ensure customer satisfaction.
- The Channel account managers advise customers as well as independent sales organizations on the value of partnerships by showing them how they will engage with the Channel sales team and recommend qualified partners to customers in their local area.
- Channel account managers also expand existing AWS footprint as well as drive new customer engagements with partners to grow overall revenue with a focus on assisting the partners’ engagements with their customers.
- Become a trusted member of the Channel account manager team in the assigned sales district(s) to own deal execution with partners, leveraging partner programs, and coaching partners on best practices when they engage with customers.
- Channel account managers are expected to collaborate with partners to establish a tailored implementation package for end customers and negotiate the software requirements.
- Channel account managers create and implement cross-functional processes for partners and customers to increase their operational efficiency.
- Our Channel Account Managers are in contact with a large diversity of customers in many regions covering many different industries which will provide them with a unique opportunity to learn and understand how the use of business applications software can become a competitive tool for these customers.
- Passion for helping small and medium-sized business owners.
- Passion for sales in B2B or B2C.
- The motivation to go the extra mile with a positive "can-do" attitude.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent by experience.
- Excellent communication skills, you like to negotiate and to achieve targets.
- Strong software and new technology awareness.
- Curiosity to learn how businesses operate.
- At least 1 year of experience in sales, preferably on a channel account management team within SaaS.
- You are able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with a hands-on attitude.
- You are open-minded and can react to change with agility.
- You have an entrepreneur mindset and are not afraid to take appropriate initiatives.
- You are a quick and autonomous learner.
- You are a good fit for a passionate and dynamic company.
- You are approachable, honest, and a fun team player.
Compensation and Perks:
- $100 towards a work from home office set up + the ability to pick up desks, chairs, laptop stands, etc. as needed. (All office equipment picked up is considered office property whereas the $100 spent on office equipment would be yours to keep)
- Free books for professional development
- Strategic Partnerships Sales team members' benefits include: healthcare (KAISER), dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account
- Compensation includes base salary and commissions for all strategic partnerships sales team members
- PTO (Paid-time-off), paid sick days and paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program; 3 X 1-hour telehealth calls with certified mental health professionals
- Evolve in a nice working atmosphere with a passionate growing team.
- Company-sponsored events for groups of 6+ employees
- Pre-tax commuter benefits such as parking and transit
- Chef-prepared lunches - snacks, fruit, and coffee/drinks on tap
- Yoga classes on-site and other activities possibly expensed if multiple employees attend, especially sports-focused activities
73,000 - 100,000 /year