Certified Pharmacy Technician, PartTime, Variable, Albuquerque, NM.
We are looking for a Certified Pharmacy Technician to join our Pharmacy team in Albuquerque, NM.
This full time job is located at Lovelace Westside Hospital provides care to Albuquerque’s Westside and Rio Rancho, including 24-hour emergency department where you can see a provider in 30 minutes or less, and a wide range of inpatient and outpatient surgical capabilities such as Ear Nose and Throat (ENT), bariatric and orthopedic service lines
Certified Pharmacy Tech Responsibilities:
- Assists pharmacists in various pharmaceutical activities to include the preparation and distribution of medications, the maintenance of drug inventory, patient records and financial records.
- Works only under the direct supervision of a registered pharmacist.
- Performs clerical functions such as entering data, filing and answering telephones.
- Interacts with patients in a professional, courteous and customer friendly manner
Certified Pharmacy Technician Education and Experience Job Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited pharmacy technician program or equivalent training
- No directly related experience, six (6) months of related experience desired
- NM Board of Pharmacy registration upon date hired; or register within 10 (ten) days of hire with Pharmacist in Charge signature.
- NM Board of Pharmacy approved Certification.
- IV Certification or must be obtained within six (6) months from date of hire
- Ability to communicate effectively; Basic computer skills
- International Board Certified lactation Consultant® (IBCLC) Care Award, 2020
- "A" grade from Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade, 2019-2021
- Healthgrades 2020 Specialty Excellence Awards: Pulmonology Care Excellence, 2020
- New Mexico Hospital Association/American Hospital Association Quest For Excellence award, General acute Hospital, 2019, 2021
- Women's Choice award for America's Best Breast Centers, 2015-2022
- Women's Choice Award for America's Best Hospitals for Patient Safety, 2016-2019
- Women's Choice Award for America's Best Hospitals for Obstetrics, 2021-2022
- Women's Choice award for America's Best Mammogram Imaging Center, 2021-2022
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.