Progressive Care Center is seeking FULL-TIME C.N.A. to join our team as a Schedule Coordinator!
COME GROW WITH US!!
As a CNA, you will have the unique opportunity to impact our residents positively every day. You will partner with a multidisciplinary team of healthcare staff and, under the supervision of a registered nurse (RN), positively represent the facility, providing routine patient care to promote patient comfort and contribute to the overall patient plan of care.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT PROGRESSIVE CARE CENTER:
- EMPLOYEE REFERRAL BONUS
- Employee Discount Program
- Competitive Pay
- Shift Differential
- Paid Mentorship and growth opportunities
- Scholarship Programs
- Career Step Program
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- PET Insurance
- Health and Dependent Care FSA
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paycheck Advances
- Company paid Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary benefits including Life, AD&D, STD, Critical Care & Accident Insurance
- 401K Plan
SUMMARY OF THE SCHEDULE COORDINATOR POSITION:
- Provides daily resident and patient care in accordance with the nursing procedures and as instructed by the Charge Nurse.
- Ensures that the Plan of Care is maintained for the resident or patient.
- Provides for assigned resident and patient Activities of Daily Living (ADL) including personal hygiene, elimination, comfort and safety, ambulation, lifting, skincare, nutrition, and hydration.
- Observes and report the presence of pressure areas and skin breakdown.
- Provides daily rehabilitative/restorative procedures as required.
- Answers resident calls promptly.
- Manage all nursing schedules.
- Coordinate call-offs and vacations.
- Find quick converge for open shifts.
- Manage facility supplies
- Valid and active state-issued CNA certification
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be available to work 12-hour shifts
- Must be flexible
The pay range is $16.00- $19.00 an hour.
Progressive Care Center is managed by Frontline Management.
Please contact Morghan Allen at 719-245-1404 to schedule your interview today!
If integrity, respect, accountability, teamwork, excellence, and humility are important to you, apply today to join our team! We can’t wait to hear from you!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.