Full and Part-time; Days, Evenings, Rotating
Primrose Retirement Communities began over 30 years ago with a simple mission - to honor our seniors by offering a variety of healthy, happy lifestyle options.
By getting the right people on the team at all levels of the organization and by making work fun, we will create a culture where the best people will want to work, residents will want to live, and the core values of Accountability, Relentless Improvement, Embrace Change, Respect and Passion are embraced.
Are you one of the ‘right people’?
- The Certified Nursing Assistant is responsible for providing basic care to residents and assisting them in daily living activities.
- The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) must possess excellent people skills and the ability to be compassionate and enjoy helping others.
- The CNA provides care to residents which may include personal hygiene, dressing, housekeeping, laundry, social-recreational activities, meal services and other duties and services as assigned within the community.
- The CNA collaborates and assists in supporting the entire nursing department, other departments, medical professionals, consultants, residents and families in an efficient and economic manner to enable each resident to attain or maintain the highest practical physical, mental, and psycho-social well-being.
- The CNA reports directly to the shift’s LPN or RN and the community’s Nursing Leader or designee.