Certified Nursing Assistant - Per Diem / Local Shifts - North Billerica, MA
- Competitive Pay up to $23/hour
- Shifts Available: All shifts Part Time or Full-Time Hours
- Setting: Long-Term Care
MAS Medical Staffing is looking to add CNAs to its per diem team for assignments and local shifts in Massachusetts. The ideal candidate will hold a current CNA license in Massachusetts and possess 1-3 years of experience. This individual will work with patients in a long-term care setting.
- Competitive weekly pay
- Daily Instant pay
- 401K with company match
- Health insurance coverage & Supplemental Insurance offerings
- MAS Rewards Me Bonus Program - Earn more just by working with us!
- Sick time & Personal time
- Verizon Wireless discounts
- Maestra Application to view and pick up local shifts and manage your schedule
- Block booking available
- Quick interview to hire turnaround
- Dedicated MAS Team members on call 24/7 via text, email, or phone.
- Must have an active CNA license in the State of Massachusetts
- Active CPR
- One year of recent applicable experience (preferred)
- Long Term Care experience
- Compliant with company' s requirements for immunizations, background checks, drug screening, etc.
MAS is more than a staffing agency. We are facilitators of careers, support systems for families, and innovators within the industry. We pride ourselves on the ability to match candidates with the positions they love and reward them for being part of the MAS Family.
Source : MAS Medical Staffing