$100 Sign-On Bonus after completion of first 40 hrs.
- Need State License for CNA.
- Negative TB test.
- BLS/CPR certification.
- Covid Vaccination.
- Good references.
Professional Experience Requirements:
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience in Long Term Care Facility is required.
- Verifies identity of Resident receiving medication checks the MAR to assure correct medication is being given and records the time of administration or self-administration on specified forms or records.
- Supervises the self-administration of medications by presenting medication to Resident and observing ingestion or other application.
- Obtains and records Resident's vital signs (temperature, blood pressure, pulse, and respiration rates), weight, food, and fluid intake and output, as directed.
- Observes Resident to detect response to specified types of medications and prepares report or notifies designated personnel of unexpected reactions.
- Answers Residents' call signals to determine Residents' needs in 7 minutes or less according to Facility Standards.
- Maintain safety of Residents.
- Assure resident hygiene by following bath schedule and providing baths and/or sponge baths at all other times as is necessary.
- Assists Resident with dressing and toileting as needed and assigned.
- Observe Resident for change in condition and report any unusual occurrence to the Resident Services Director and/or supervisor in charge.
- A complete incident report in its entirety for any unusual occurrence, event, or change in condition.
- Assist with meal service by setting tables, serving Residents, providing necessary refills or seconds, and removing dishes as Residents are finished eating. Bus tables after meals to assist in cleaning the dining room. Vacuum room as assigned.
- Cleans common areas as assigned and appropriate to shift.
- Completes daily paperwork as required to assure all assigned duties are being performed for each Resident.
- Completes all mandatory compliance, HIPAA, and state and federal regulatory training as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned and which relate to the success and the Care, Comfort, and Happiness of our Residents.
About Nexus MedPro Staffing:
Nexus- Connecting Healthcare Professionals to providers we make a difference. Led by team with over 20 years of staffing and management experience and expertise Nexus MedPro could be your best choice for staffing needs.Our mission to promote and sustain a culture that empowers excellence and strives for perfection. This mission guides every healthcare staffing solution we develop for clients and every placement we make for candidates. Our staffing specialists are experienced and trained for making connections and solving problems. We are dedicated to deliver professional, compassionate care and hold the highest standards for the personnel who represent Nexus MedPro. Healthcare professionals looking for opportunities and great compensation?Nexus MedPro Staffing can be your choice company where we care about people and empathize with them when you need us.