We are looking for motivated professionals who are wanting a rewarding career with a well-established, trusted, family-oriented company. AG Express offers competitive pay with Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits after 60 days along with paid time off and $1000 Sign on Bonus after 6 months. You will see why AG Express is a great place to be a part of and be home every night! Apply today to begin your path to success and become part of a great team.
General Description of the Job:
- Daily DVIR pre-trip and post-trip inspections.
- Delivery of potatoes from cellars to McCains in Burley.
- Safety is essential for every employee and requires all employees to follow company safety program. In addition to policy AG Express incorporates safety cameras in its equipment to help establish safe driving habits.
- Establish and maintain a professional and friendly relationship with Company's customers, clients, management and co-workers.
- Comply with all CDL Truck Drivers safety requirements and policies, as well as report any unsafe conditions, accidents or incidents immediately to Dispatch, Operations Supervisor, and/or Operations Manager.
- Local, home every night.
- Work flexible hours and shifts, being reliable and punctual.
- work in all weather conditions.
- Read and write English
- Must be able to meet Company's insurance carriers' requirements to be insurable.
- Must be able to meet requirements of The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
- Ability to operate a Manual transmission.
- Valid State-issued Driver's License, Class A.
- DOT Medical Card
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer