Now Building � Future Leaders!
Lampert Lumber, a Division of U.S. LBM, is seeking a Boom Truck Driver for our Superior, Wisconsin Location.
Lampert Lumber is a multi-location lumberyard company that has been in business since 1887. We supply top-quality lumber, tools, cabinetry, and hardware supplies for homeowners and contractors. Our Associates support our team delivering a variety of building materials to our customers. We are customer focused and the Boom Truck Driver will serve as an important part of our customer service team.
How you will spend your day as a Boom Truck Driver:
- Deliver building materials to job sites.
- Operate forklifts and commercial delivery trucks including boom truck
- Completes required record keeping (logs, inspections, delivery tracking, etc.)
- Organizes and secures loads
- Checks orders for accuracy
- Assist with building and staging loads for delivery
- Perform other duties as assigned
We want you to build your career with us! Can you check all of these boxes?
Boom Truck Driver Requirements:
- Experienced driver with a CDL License and a clean driving record required
- Boom Truck Certification to be provided by Lampert Lumber
- Ability to lift up to 100lbs throughout the work shift.
- Ability to bend, twist, squat and reach. Ability to work in a variety of weather conditions.
- Follows guidelines established by the Department of Transportation.
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision (starting the 1st of the month after 30 days).
- The Good. 401(k) with company match.
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed Holidays.
- Even Better. Employee Discounts and Company Cookouts.
- How do we top that? We support your educational and career goals with our continuing educations programs, paid training and promoting from within.
What you should know about working at Lampert Lumber:
- We�re all about teamwork! All positions are hands-on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not a suit and tie environment.
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our divisions and associates are committed to contributing to the communities where we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
- We�re built on safety. We provide a safe and healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition they came to work.
Build Your Future Today With Lampert Lumber!
Lampert Lumber is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
US LBM Holdings, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, order of protection status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.