The following statements are intended as general examples of the duties of this position and are not all inclusive for specific positions. Other reasonable duties may be assigned.
- Clean - Keep all areas clean and pristine.
- Safe - Follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Friendly - Use customer courtesy skills to provide superior guest service.
- Fun - Have fun! Be interactive with all internal and external guests while maintaining professional standards.
- Fantastic Value - Effectively manage and ensure an optimum value proposition for our patrons.
- G ive a Family Style Service Signature Welcome and Parting interaction- We treat strangers like friends and friends like family.
- Assist in creating a Strong Team - Strong Teams are those that work together toward a common goal.
- Display a Positive Attitude- Team Members and Guests expect you to be hospitable; display a genuine desire to reach a positive outcome in every situation.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical/mental demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand most of their shift. The employee must be able to speak and listen with guests effectively. The employee must be able to bend/lift up to 30 pounds. The employee must also be able to operation a computer and 10-key calculator.
Mental Demands: Ability to communicate effectively with guests and employees at all levels. While performing the duties of this job must be able to work with computers and computer systems used for the position. The employee must be able to work in a fast paced customer service environment and be able to multi-task.
Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to variable temperatures, smoke and bright flashing lights. The employee may be required to perform duties outside in all seasons. The noise level in the work environment can be very loud.
Education: A high school diploma, GED is preferred.
Training/Experience: Previous cashier or banking experience is preferred. Previous customer service experience is a plus.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Valid Gaming license.
- Must be able to receive and maintain all required certification(s).
- Must complete all required company training.
At Caesars Entertainment, Inc., our Team Members create the extraordinary. We are the largest casino-entertainment company in the U.S. and one of the world's most diversified casino-entertainment providers. Since beginning in Reno, Nevada, in 1937, Caesars Entertainment has grown through the development of new resorts, expansions and acquisitions. Our resorts operate primarily under the Caesars®, Harrah's®, Horseshoe® and Eldorado® brand names. We focus on building loyalty and value with our guests through a combination of impeccable service, operational excellence and technological leadership. The company is committed to its Team Members, suppliers, communities and the environment through its PEOPLE PLANET PLAY framework.
Our Caesars family is driven by our Mission, Vision and Values. We take great pride in living these values - Together We Win, All In On Service and Blaze the Trail - every day. Our mission, "Create the Extraordinary". Our vision, "Create spectacular worlds. That immerse, inspire and connect you. We don't perform magic; we create it with excellence. #WeAreCaesars". If you are ready to create some magic, we invite you to explore our dynamic, yet unique, career opportunities.