SHOE DOCTOR is looking for a Cashier to join our team. The Cashier will use cash registers, electronic scanners, and other related equipment to conduct monetary transactions with customers.
The ideal candidate is dependable and reliable with excellent customer service skills, top-notch accuracy, and displays exceptional customer service. KNOWING BRAND NAME GYM SHOES IS A MUST,
MUST be flexible with scheduling., Transportation a plus must be able to travel to East side location if needed.
- Customer service â€“ Greet customers as they enter the location and answer any questions or as needed. Assist the customers with locating various products and resolving complaints as they arise.
- Cash handling â€“ Accept money in the form of cash, checks, and credit or debit cards for items purchased. Ensure accurate transactions by balancing the cash register at the beginning and end of the shift. Accept and process all returns or exchanges according to store policy.
- High school diploma required (or equivalent)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate available equipment, such as cash registers, calculators, or scanners
- Necessary mathematical skills, as needed to make the change and give refunds
- Knowledgeable about the company's products and services and customer-related policies
Powered by JazzHR