Essential duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Extend a warm and friendly greeting to all guests.
- Explain menu and answer product questions for all guests.
- Enter guests orders accurately into the POS system.
- Accepts payments from guest and makes change correctly.
- Operates the cash register and is responsible for cash receipts.
- Presents orders to guest, properly packaged and with all necessary accompaniment and utensils.
- Thanks all guest for their business.
- Generates additional sales by suggesting additional menu items to the guest.
- Responsible for verifying register at the beginning of the shift.
- Stocking adequate supplies of paper goods, condiment, beverages, etc. for serving the guest.
- Prepping drinks and assisting in prepping items such as sauces, salads, produce, etc.
- Responsible for cleaning all guest areas.
- Informs management when any front-of-house equipment needs service or inventory is needed.
- Removes trash from waste receptacles.
- Responsible for answering telephone and taking orders over the telephone.
Non-Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain physical condition appropriate to the performance of assigned duties and responsibilities which may include the following:
- Walking, standing or sitting for extended periods of time
- Lifting a minimum of 50 lbs. overhead
- Maintain effective audio-visual discrimination and perception needed for:
- Making observations
- Communicating with others
- Reading and writing
- Work 9-28 hours per week
- In-store training program completed
Source : Zaxby's Franchisees