Contribute to our mission to improve Health and Wellness in your community.
Become a Rite Aid Service Associate, today!
As a Service Associate, you are responsible for the day-to-day operations, care, and service provided to our customers & patients. Your purpose is to help others achieve a higher level of well-being through thoughtful and attentive customer service.
Why you will THRIVE here:
You love to help people.
You enjoy jumping in and helping.
You are a natural leader.
You consistently exceed expectations.
You are excited to provide top-notch customer service.
You remember people and they remember you.
You easily turn customer complaints into compliments.
Day-in-the-Life of a Service Associate:
- Provide excellent customer service by assisting customers with their shopping needs, answering customer inquiries, and resolving customer complaints.
- Engage with customers in a friendly and efficient manner while completing customer transactions on the cash register.
- Maintain the cleanliness and organization of the store.
- Stock store shelves and endcaps with merchandise.
- Ensure the proper identification is produced when selling alcohol, tobacco, and lottery tickets, if applicable.
- Assist with the operation of the One-hour Photo department, if applicable.
- Build and maintain displays of merchandise and complete new plan-o-grams.
- Complete inventory counts and order merchandise based on the results.
- Put up signs that identify items on sale in weekly advertisements and take down this signage when the sale is over.
- Assist with price markdowns and changes for merchandise on the shelves.
Must be at least 16 years old.
What's in it for you?
In an effort to improve and sustain the health and wellness of our employees, we offer competitive health plans, generous paid time off, 401K matching, and career growth opportunities! From the moment you join our team, we provide an environment that inspires and motivates you to work here and reach your full potential. We support personal growth and celebrate achievements. We dedicate ourselves to creating an experience for all our associates that is easy, exciting, and engaging.
Apply to become a Rite Aid Service Associate and thrive with us today!