Oak View Group is a sports and entertainment company engaged in a wide variety of activities, including arena development, facility management, arena and stadium alliance, sponsorships and partnerships, security services, publications, conferences, and consulting. The company, privately held, is headquartered in Los Angeles, California with offices throughout the world.Overview:
The Cashier utilizes a cash register and accepts payment. Prepares and serves concession items to guests. Prepares and pours beverages and serves them to guests. Ensures quality of food presentation. Must be able to maintain excellent attendance in accordance with the attendance policy.
- Conduct the cash register sales by entering the orders and completing the transaction.
- Responsible for maintaining stock and supply levels, and communicating to the Concessions Stand Manger of low stock items.
- Listening and responding to customer requests or concerns
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and organized work space including but not limited to disposal of garbage & cleaning dishes.
- Serve beverages to guests including alcoholic beverages responsibly. Must check guestâ€™s ID in accordance with state/federal regulations to verify minimum age requirement for purchase of alcoholic beverages.
- Maintains sanitation, health and safety standards in work areas.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be 18 or over
- Three or more monthsâ€™ experience in food service industry preferred
- Previous cash handling experience preferred.
- Ability to learn to handle cash and learn to operate a cash register and corresponding system
- Excellent interpersonal skills & a friendly, positive attitude with co-workers, managers, volunteers & guests.
Strengthened by our Differences. United to Make a Difference.:
At OVG, we understand that to continue positively disrupting the sports and live entertainment industry, we need a diverse team to help us do it. We also believe that inclusivity drives innovation, strengthens our people, improves our service, and raises our excellence. Our success is rooted in creating environments that reflect and celebrate the diverse communities in which we operate and serve, and this is the reason we are committed to amplifying voices from all different backgrounds.Vaccination Statement:
We are committed to ensuring all our buildings and office locations are the safest in the world for artists, teams, employees, and fans. Based on recent encouraging trends in the U.S. and Canada. We highly encourage our employees to continue to get vaccinate and boosted against COVID-19. Should circumstances change, we may need to reinstate vaccination requirements, in whole or in part, to safeguard the health of our employees, guests, performers, athletes, and partners.EEO:
Oak View Group is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (â€œprotected classâ€) including, but not limited to veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.