A Cashier at Popeyes provides prompt and friendly service to Guests in a way that will exceed their expectations and ensure satisfaction.
This role is critical to our brand, as it is the first face that our Guests see. Excellent communication skills are paramount to helping us continue to delight our Guests and provide them with an outstanding experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greets Guests with a smile while receiving orders and processing payments
- Prepare and package food and drink products
- Upsell and cross-sell when appropriate
- Process returns and refunds, and resolve customer complaints
- Unload and stock inventory items as needed
- Act with integrity and honesty, and promotes the culture of Popeyes
Qualifications and skills
- Must be at least sixteen (16) years of age
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to interact in a positive and professional manner with Guests and co-workers
- Willingness to learn all areas of restaurant operations & work multiple stations
- Handle product preparation
- Kneel and follow proper lifting procedures
- Consistently stand during serving customers or at the register
Popeyes is an equal opportunity employer that makes employment decisions based on skills and experience and we encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
Popeyes® is not like most fast-food chains. With freshly prepared food and a recipe that’s remained unchanged for nearly 50 years, Popeyes® restaurants are deeply proud of their food and their heritage – and they want to share that pride with you!
Find out how you can continue the Louisiana tradition of cooking for guests and serving each other with love, by joining a Popeyes® restaurant team near you.