Are you looking to advance your Clinical Imaging Cardiology career? Ascension is currently hiring a Specialist - Clinical Imaging Cardiology to help transform the way we deliver healthcare.
What You Will Do
Work with assigned customers/areas to translate business requirements into application/system solutions.
- Serve customers as a key point of contact.
- Manage customer expectations and ensure prompt and complete customer service.
- Form productive networks with internal and external customers and the vendor community.
- Produce project plans, RFP's, and RFI's.
- Customize presentations to the interests of the audience.
- Conduct diagnosis of most business problems.
- Design, direct and perform analyses to resolve complex first-time project issues including analysis of technical and economic feasibility of proposed system solutions.
- Design projects with broad implications requiring systems integration of one or more technical platforms.
- Lead design sessions by presenting logical statements of business problems and designs.
- Participate in the design of technical requirements for the application/solution.
- Serve as a staff resource and mentor regarding understanding of architectural systems.
- Has a SME level of knowledge and skill sets for supported platforms/products and environments that support the Clinical Imaging Space
- Provides expertise, or leads, in the evaluation, engineering/design and implementation services for new products, technologies and solutions to address corporate business requirements pursuant to the service area imaging systems (PACS, Voice Recognition, etc).
- Has a deep awareness and understanding of emerging trends and technologies in Healthcare IT and is considered an imaging systems functional and technical expert.
- Reviews internal documentation to be utilized by the team
- Reviews external documentation to be utilized by clinical associates
- Generate any ad-hoc reporting as required
- Works to mentor other associates on the team
- Leads system & hardware upgrades
- Serve as subject matter expert & escalation point for multiple applications
- Able to collaborate with both internal & external resource partners
- Recognized & functions as a leader to the team
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience preferred.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Technologies is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.