The Sales Associate is responsible for providing exceptional, fast pace customer service to our customers! $500 SIGN ON BONUS AFTER 500 HOURS WORKEDResponsibilities:
- Greets customers in a friendly manner as they enter the store. Provides fast and efficient service. Thanks the customer.
- Rings customer sales using an electronic cash register. Receives money, gives correct change. Refunds cash for returned merchandise and/or exchanges merchandise.
- Assist with shift change by counting money in cash drawer at the beginning and end of a shift.
- Uses special equipment to process specialty products, such as money orders, credit card purchases, checks and lottery sales and redemption's.
- Check identification for restricted sales.
- Checks and replenishes stock on food service supplies such as cups, lids condiments, napkins, straws, and stirrers.
- Cleans and sanitizes all equipment used for service or stocking food service products using the three sink method.
- Cleans all areas, using proper cleaning procedures and materials, including (but not limited to) counter tops, microwaves, shelves, floors, windows, cooler doors, food service equipment, restrooms, and parking lots.
- Cleans and empties trash containers.
- Stock shelves and cooler, rotates and front faces stock. Removes all damages and out of code merchandise from the shelves. Price merchandise according to the price book.
- Check in vendor deliveries as needed using company guidelines.
- Complete bad merchandise form.
- Assumes other duties and responsibilities as assigned to accommodate store operational needs.
- 18 years of age or older for MI,NC,SC,TX,AZ, and CO/ 21 years of age for all other states
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication)
- Ability to lift 10 lbs frequently and up to 50 lbs occasionally
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and will be subject to a criminal history background check
Source : Scotchman