We are always keeping an eye out for applicants who are friendly, enthusiastic, and who genuinely enjoy serving guests. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in a customer service position and good knowledge of how cash registers operate. You should also be available to work evening and weekend shifts occasionally.
We also offer many other great benefits such as:
- Flexible schedule
- Leadership opportunities to gain real world management experience to help you reach your professional goals.
- Competitive pay
We ask you to:
- Create and Maintain Eye Contact
- Make Emotional Connections with Guests
- Honors and encourages others to follow the visions and values of the restaurant
- Ability to multitask quickly, yet thoroughly
- Have the ability to communicate effectively in English
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Be willing and able to work a flexible schedule
- Have the ability to lift and carry 10-55 lbs.
- Have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
Applicants will also be expected to be able to work on their feet for several hours at a time and lift potentially heavy objects when necessary. Prior experience is preferred, but not necessary.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Consistency and Reliability
- Cheerful and Positive Attitude
- Values Teamwork
- Loves Serving and Helping Others
Cheeseburger Bobby’s was founded in 2007 by Bobby Stoll, who wanted to provide people in his area with a fast casual dining experience that focused on the freshest ingredients and the most inventive menu. At Bobby’s you can order a gourmet hamburger or a sizzling hot dog and top it any way you like it at the “Build Your Own Burger Bar”. Looking for dessert? How about the freshest, creamiest frozen custard sure to make you a convert from regular old ice cream! And what would the best burger be without fresh cut, crispy fries?
Cheeseburger Bobby’s is a breakthrough concept, offering its patrons the freshest ingredients, from its gourmet, never frozen hamburgers to its wide variety of freshly prepared toppings with which to prepare “The Best Burger”.