ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Player Satisfaction/Customer Service: Provides prompt, friendly, and courteous service to all guests while following company and gaming regulations. Conducts all transactions in a confidential manner. Technical Proficiency
Money Handling: Cashes Chips, Fast Cash Tickets, Travelers Checks, Coupons and exchanges loose coin.
Uses QCP workstation and processes automated &manual check cashing and credit card advances for guests. Completes guest enrollment process for QCP/ACM check cashing and credit card cash advances.
Regulatory Compliance: Must be willing to learn, understand and adhere to all Title 31 requirements for reporting, record keeping and cash handling procedures for MIL's, MTL's, CTR's and SARC's.
Record Maintenance/Processing: Accepts and assists with guest completion of check cashing applications. Records information regarding transactions on reports and forms. Maintains internal controls with reports describing errors and discrepancies. Completes required Title 31 entries to Monetary Instrument Log and Multiple Transaction Log. Collects and records required guest information for completion of Currency Transaction Reports .
Basic Computer Skills such as Word and Excel proficiency.
Teamwork and Values
Team Work: Collaborates with work-group and all support departments to ensure player satisfaction. Communicates all relevant information to co-workers and management to maintain consistency and avoid potential problems. Works with team members to achieve common goals.
Values: Maintains high standards of courtesy, professionalism and discretion in all communications to, about, or with customers including their arrangements and finances. Maintains confidentiality of all player accounts. Maintains security and confidentiality of files, records, and lists.
- Able to obtain Rincon Gaming License
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must present a well-groomed appearance
- Must demonstrate the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide without the use of a calculator
- One year previous United States currency money handling work experience preferred
- Must read, write, speak, and understand English
- Must be willing to serve customers from a variety of backgrounds
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays and work overtime
- Able to pass mandated regulation and department testing
PHYSICAL, MENTAL, AND ENVIORNMENTAL DEMANDS
- Must be physically mobile with reasonable accommodation
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. (e.g., bag of coins)
- Able to stand, walk, stoop, talk, hear, and reach at least 2 feet across a counter
- Must have the manual dexterity and coordination to operate office equipment (including computers, jet sorts, and 10 keys), handle currency, tokens, coins, keys, and buttons
- Must have good close and medium range vision with the ability to distinguish between colors
- Able to tolerate areas containing secondary smoke, high noise levels, bright lights, and dust
- Able to work at a fast pace in mentally and physically stressful situations
- Able to walk and remain standing for 8 to 10 hours with breaks
- Able to safely push or pull a cashier cart when fully loaded
- Able to differentiate between various denominations of currency and chips..
- Must maintain professional composure in all situations (e.g., demanding or threatening customer and during periods of high business volume)
Harrah's reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary.
Preference is given to qualified Rincon tribal members and members of other federally recognized tribes.
At Caesars Entertainment, Inc., our Team Members create the extraordinary. We are the largest casino-entertainment company in the U.S. and one of the world's most diversified casino-entertainment providers. Since beginning in Reno, Nevada, in 1937, Caesars Entertainment has grown through the development of new resorts, expansions and acquisitions. Our resorts operate primarily under the Caesars®, Harrah's®, Horseshoe® and Eldorado® brand names. We focus on building loyalty and value with our guests through a combination of impeccable service, operational excellence and technological leadership. The company is committed to its Team Members, suppliers, communities and the environment through its PEOPLE PLANET PLAY framework.
Our Caesars family is driven by our Mission, Vision and Values. We take great pride in living these values - Together We Win, All In On Service and Blaze the Trail - every day. Our mission, "Create the Extraordinary". Our vision, "Create spectacular worlds. That immerse, inspire and connect you. We don't perform magic; we create it with excellence. #WeAreCaesars". If you are ready to create some magic, we invite you to explore our dynamic, yet unique, career opportunities.