ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Player Satisfaction/CustomerService: Provides prompt, friendly, and courteous service to all guests while followingcompany and gaming regulations. Conducts all transactions in a confidentialmanner. Technical Proficiency
MoneyHandling: Cashes Chips, Fast Cash Tickets, TravelersChecks, Coupons and exchanges loose coin.
Uses QCP workstation and processes automated &manual check cashing and credit card advances for guests. Completes guestenrollment process for QCP/ACM check cashing and credit card cash advances.
RegulatoryCompliance: Must be willing to learn, understand andadhere to all Title 31 requirements for reporting, record keeping and cashhandling procedures for MIL's, MTL's, CTR's and SARC's.
RecordMaintenance/Processing: Acceptsand assists with guest completion of check cashing applications. Recordsinformation regarding transactions on reports and forms. Maintains internalcontrols with reports describing errors and discrepancies. Completes requiredTitle 31 entries to Monetary Instrument Log and Multiple Transaction Log.Collects and records required guest information for completion of CurrencyTransaction Reports .
BasicComputer Skills such as Word and Excel proficiency.
Teamwork and Values
Team Work: Collaborates with work-group and all support departments to ensure playersatisfaction. Communicates all relevant information to co-workers andmanagement to maintain consistency and avoid potential problems. Works withteam members to achieve common goals.
Values: Maintainshigh standards of courtesy, professionalism and discretion in allcommunications to, about, or with customers including their arrangements andfinances. Maintains confidentiality of all player accounts. Maintains securityand confidentiality of files, records, and lists.
- Able to obtain Rincon Gaming License
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must present a well-groomed appearance
- Must demonstrate the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide without the use of a calculator
- One year previous United States currency money handling work experience preferred
- Must read, write, speak, and understand English
- Must be willing to serve customers from a variety of backgrounds
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays and work overtime
- Able to pass mandated regulation and department testing
PHYSICAL, MENTAL, AND ENVIORNMENTAL DEMANDS
- Must be physically mobile with reasonable accommodation
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. (e.g., bag of coins)
- Able to stand, walk, stoop, talk, hear, and reach at least 2 feet across a counter
- Must have the manual dexterity and coordination to operate office equipment (including computers, jet sorts, and 10 keys), handle currency, tokens, coins, keys, and buttons
- Must have good close and medium range vision with the ability to distinguish between colors
- Able to tolerate areas containing secondary smoke, high noise levels, bright lights, and dust
- Able to work at a fast pace in mentally and physically stressful situations
- Able to walk and remain standing for 8 to 10 hours with breaks
- Able to safely push or pull a cashier cart when fully loaded
- Able to differentiate between various denominations of currency and chips..
- Must maintain professional composure in all situations (e.g., demanding or threatening customer and during periods of high business volume)
Harrah'sreserves the right to make changes to this job description whenevernecessary.
Preferenceis given to qualified Rincon tribal members and members of other federallyrecognized tribes.
At Caesars Entertainment, Inc., our Team Members create the extraordinary. We are the largest casino-entertainment company in the U.S. and one of the world's most diversified casino-entertainment providers. Since beginning in Reno, Nevada, in 1937, Caesars Entertainment has grown through the development of new resorts, expansions and acquisitions. Our resorts operate primarily under the Caesars®, Harrah's®, Horseshoe® and Eldorado® brand names. We focus on building loyalty and value with our guests through a combination of impeccable service, operational excellence and technological leadership. The company is committed to its Team Members, suppliers, communities and the environment through its PEOPLE PLANET PLAY framework.
Our Caesars family is driven by our Mission, Vision and Values. We take great pride in living these values - Together We Win, All In On Service and Blaze the Trail - every day. Our mission, "Create the Extraordinary". Our vision, "Create spectacular worlds. That immerse, inspire and connect you. We don't perform magic; we create it with excellence. #WeAreCaesars". If you are ready to create some magic, we invite you to explore our dynamic, yet unique, career opportunities.
Responsible for all cash service needs of our casino guests while maintaining appropriate accountability for inventory. Delivers truly great guest service while performing transactions such as chip redemption, check cashing and credit card cash advance, along with servicing our in house check-cashing players