We are seeking experienced Carpenters to join our team. Your job will entail working in diverse settings to produce quality results. The Carpenter candidate will have good knowledge of heavy concrete wall and slab construction as well as skills in rough and finish carpentry. Ideal candidates adhere to company safety standards and take pride in their work.
- Layout, form and pour concrete walls (straight and curved) using heavy duty forming systems
- Layout, form and pour concrete slabs, footings, sidewalks, and stairs
- Installation of batter boards, setting lines, grades, offsets, and elevations
- Install incidental concrete items such as rebar, sleeves, anchor bolts etc.
- Rigging and signaling (crane/excavator communications)
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Rough and finish carpentry – including, but not limited to roofing systems, doors, windows, dome erection and installation, wall framing and wall finishes
- Miscellaneous metals installation
- General interior and underground pipe
- Assist with earthwork related items including excavation layout, earth retention systems and dewatering systems
- Perform other construction duties as needed
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Physical Requirements:
- Safety knowledge and skills
- Blueprint reading
- Operate transit & laser level
- Proper use and maintenance of hand tools
- Welding (beneficial)
- Crane/excavator signaling
- Ability to work in confined spaces
- Ability to climb and work up to 30’ heights
Minimum Qualifications Required at time of Application:
Three years trade related experience or apprentice program graduate or other equivalent education experience. Ability to occasionally lift 100#, climb and work at 30’ heights, ability to travel up to 300 miles and stay overnight 3-4 days per week. Knowledge or experience with wastewater and water treatment is a plus.